Friday, June 01, 2007

Sleep and the big dinner

Spent most of the day hanging out, catching up on sleep, and talking. For dinner we went up to Waxahachie to a place called Fire Mountain with all of the family. In attendance were:
Mike & Tessa + their kids: Mikey, Katie, Evie, and Frankie
Nanette + her kids: Sydney and Erika
Mom & Dad
Melinda, Myself, Andrew, and the guy from Bulgaria who's visiting to talk about Domes
I'm pretty sure the Bulgarian hadn't seen an american all-you-can-eat place before. I hadn't seen anything like this either. It was PACKED! And they had a huge variety of food. So Mikey could have pizza and Frankie could have pudding and all the rest of us could eat whatever we wanted.

Go me, for having small portions and no seconds. :) :) I gotta say I'm proud of myself.

After Later
Jenny

No comments: