Friday, May 19, 2006

Peter Pan

Erika, has been performing in the Mystique production of Peter Pan here in Pocatello. She's WENDY, and is absolutely fabulous. I've gone two different nights and she has been consistently wonderful in both. I think she has the best female voice in the production and one of the best for the show as a whole. I gotta admit that I really was fond of the voice on Hook.

The first time I went I got this call from Nan asking if I want to about an hour before showtime. She had two extra tickets cause her sons had decided to go do something else. Shanna wasn't around and Nick had homework so Robin and I went. Nanette, Rebecca, Hanna, Brady, and the two of us had a great time. We were sitting off to the side so we were able to see the Wendy Bird hanging from the rafters waiting for her death scene. It's so cool that Erika has been flying through the air.

The second time I went we planned a little further ahead. So Melinda and Shanna and I were able to attend along with Nanette, Sydney (who's seen it a lot) along with Mick and his mom. Mick had graduated that day with his bachelors degree so that was cool. We had a lovely time. Once again the lullaby that Erika sings is the most touching part of the show.

I highly recommend this production and the pasta entry for dinner.

After later
Jenny

No comments: