Monday, May 03, 2010

Honor's Tea

Kay was out of town for this event which is how I got involved. She had paid for a table and needed to fill it. Peter called me and a couple of other people and then I took over. I love asking people to things so I get to spend time with people I enjoy... Our table had the most men, Nick, Jim, and Keevan. We also had myself, Maura, Sandi, Karen, and Janet. The tea was awesome and it just kept coming. I was truly wired by the end. I love black tea but don't drink it often because of the caffeine. EEEP. I took photos with my phone and sent them to Kay so she could be involved. It really was lovely, with good food and entertainment ranging from awesome to not so awesome. This kind of fund raising event is a great idea. I hope they do it again, whether I'm involved or not.

DSC01299

DSC01301

DSC01302

DSC01303

DSC01304

Other sizes of the photos can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsemenza/sets/72157625367976389/with/5217782753/

No comments: