Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Key to Shopping...

Today Mom and I went to Hillsboro to do some shopping. I'm in desperate need of jeans. They have a Lane Bryant outlet and I succeeded in finding Jeans, and even a Navy tshirt. After the marvelously garrulous lady rang up our purchases we discovered that Mom had locked the keys in the car.

She had handed me her small wallet to add to my purse, then carefully tucked the car keys into her purse and tucked it under the car seat. We proceeded to lock the car doors and go in. If any one reading this remembers my many key misadventures, well, here's another one. Mom never does this. So the only answer is that I was due for another "locked out" moment.

Luckily they had another key up at the office, so 30 minutes later we had it and were on our way, to more shopping.

I've never been to a Dress Barn store before. The outlet was amazing! Better still was the saleswoman who brought me over every top in my size that was $10 and of the right hue (orange, yellow, green, blue). WOW! I couldn't believe how well things fit. I'm definitely going to go back AND I'm going to look at their online store.

I won't detail the list of purchases. Let's just say I got some real LOOT. :)

After Later
Jenny

No comments: