Thursday, January 13, 2022

Today's photo challenge: Something as a frame from a video

I struggled with this at first.  Thank heavens for friends or I would have been trying to gather up all of the models I have to act out a scene from a movie.  

Here are some thoughts from my Facebook page:

Ingela: "A picture implying movement?" 

Bruce: "My photo Prof at ISU had an assignment every semester he called "The Critical Moment." (He borrowed the phrase from a professional famous for such moments.) The idea was a photo that couldn't have been taken a moment before or after. One thought, anyway." 

Me: I am always trying to capture the bird as he's about to take off, or the horse and rider about to go around a barrel. That pre-action action shot is so rewarding. 

In the end I pulled out a photo I took a couple of weeks ago at the Camas Wildlife Refuge using my big camera.  We see swans in the process of taking off. I like how goofy looking their feet are.
 
07 frame video 16

No comments: