Saturday, July 23, 2022

July 22 Mini Letter

Dear friends,

YAY for not having to do foundation work on my house. We're now in the process of looking for a variety of contractors and a loan officer to see about a few more important upgrades. #1 is replacing my old vinyl siding that is chipping apart, #2 is fixing the chimney, and #3 is replacing my 1940s windows. We'll see how far down on my wish list I'll be able to afford, and it is a very long wish list.

My efforts to learn how to create YouTube videos is coming along. The short ones are easy, the longer ones are harder. I finally learned how to add music, how to adjust the sound between music track and spoken track, and how to insert still images over the top of the video track. YAY! Now I need to figure out how to create a better thumbnail, end cards, more with sound .... I figure it'll take me years before I can produce something I'm really proud of for audio/visual reasons. But right now I'm super proud that I can put it together at all. My most recent longish (50 min) video of a birding trip with Melinda to Chesterfield reservoir: video

Work is great and Shanna and I are having fun together working on house things and separately doing our own things.

Hugs to all of you
Jenny

No comments: