Saturday, July 30, 2022

Mini letter

Argh, learning how to put together videos is a never ending challenge. The bits and pieces aren't difficult, but there's such an overwhelming number of bits and pieces to master... In any case I'm continuing to learn. This past week I learned that rendering a long video in a high resolution was going to be rejected for being to large by YouTube. I also learned that when a render takes 12+ hours it is screamingly difficult to not lose your mind when the computer freezes at 99% rendered. Ah well. I finally got the project done Hooray!

As for my house, I have been playing the 'keep, give away, toss' game with lots of stuff. How long do you keep an art project before giving up? I've had several of mine for so long that I feel almost nostalgic about them.

We're getting together with friends for a BBQ tonight and I'm watching the fires north of Salmon closely since I'm supposed to be heading that direction on Monday.

Life is good and I really am grateful for the challenges I have.

Be creative y'all,
Jenny

No comments: